In areas severely affected by the Typhoon Ulysses, The Department of Education DepEd released a memorandum that allows regional directors to suspend distance learning activities within Nov. 13-14, 2020.
In light of the severe damages and disruptions brought about by Typhoon Ulysses, as well as by the most recent typhoons such as Super Typhoon Rolly, Regional Directors are hereby authorized to suspend distance learning activities in identified severely affected Schools Divisions within their respective areas, for Friday and Saturday, November 13 and 14, to afford the households of our learners, teachers and personnel the time for their needed immediate recovery.
This is without prejudice to suspension of distance learning activities as may be determined by local chief executives in their capacity as chairperson of their respective LDRRMCs.
The Regional Directors shall submit to the Office of the Secretary, through the Undersecretary for Field Operations, a report on their implementation of this authorization.
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org