In the news, The Department of Education DepED about to complete policy on Teachers’ career progression.
Realizing the importance of promotion for Teachers, the Department of Education (DepEd) said that the policy concerning their career progression has been finalized.
Undersecretary for Planning and Bureau of Human Resource and Organizational Development Jesus Mateo made this announcement as part of the recently-concluded National Teachers’ Month (NTM).
“I am happy to report that we are now almost have completed the policy on career progression, which will be jointly issued by DBM and DepEd,” Mateo said. “Based on the competency standards, one can now progress to the next higher position,” he added.
Under the proposed policy, Mateo said that the DepEd will be creating teaching positions Teacher III, IV, V, VI, VII, and Master Teacher V. It will institutionalize merit-based promotion anchored on Philippine Professional Standards for Teachers (PPST).
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- UPDATED WEEKLY – HOME LEARNING PLANS ALL GRADES ALL SUBJECTS
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]