The Fire Officer Examination (FOE) will be held on 23 October 2022.
Acceptance is on a first-come, first-served basis and shall be closed anytime once the CSC Regional/Field Offices have already reached the target number of applicants.
Interested applicants should personally file their applications at the CSC Regional Office (CSCRO), or at any of the concerned CSCRO’s Field Offices, where they intend to take the examination. A complete directory of the CSC’s offices nationwide is available at the CSC website, www.csc.gov.ph.
The scope of examination for FOE are general ability (verbal, analytical and numerical) and specialized area (fire suppression, fire safety and prevention, fire investigation, and administrative matters).
For detailed application requirements, designated testing centers, and other information, please read thoroughly CSC Examination Announcement No. 06, s. 2022 or visit and follow CSC’s official Facebook page.
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR
- All New Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org