All academic activities are suspended on May 1-13, 2022 to give way for election-related activities.
This is in accordance to DO_s2021_029. Revisions or readjustments are yet to be announced about this break. Much needed ACAD relief for pupils is to be expected this time. Thank you DepEd!
Based on DepEd Order No. 029, s. 2021, here is the calendar of activities for the month of May 2022.
- May 1: Labor Day (Regular Holiday)
- May 2-6 & 10-13: National Election related-Activities
- May 9 – National Elections
- Every Friday starting May: TAYO Naman! Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Service for DepEd Personnel
Class Days: 14
This information is based on the School Calendar found in DepEd Order No. 029, s. 2021. A further official announcement from DepEd would always be the final.
You may download the PDF DEPED MEMO HERE
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- All New 4RD Quarter Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]