Here are the most recent Changes to the School Calendar and Activities for School Year 2020-2021, continue reading below to know the whole details.
Department of Education
02 MAR 2021
AMENDMENT TO DEPED ORDER NO. 030, S. 2020
(Amendment to DepEd Order No. 007, s. 2020, School Calendar and Activities for School Year 2020-2021)
Undersecretaries Assistant Secretaries
Minister, Basic, Higher, and Technical Education, BARMM
Bureau and Service Directors Regional Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. Based on the continuous monitoring by the Department of Education (DepEd) of the implementation of the Basic Education-Learning Continuity Plan (BE-LCP) through the results of formative assessments, portfolio of learning outputs, and other activities given to learners, there has been an identified need to address learning gaps in order to meet the required essential learning competencies. These learning gaps are attributable to reduced academic opportunities at home and substantial loss of live contact with teachers.
2. To address the learning gaps and to give additional pedagogical time to teachers for the different learning delivery modalities, the Department issues this Amendment to DepEd Order (DO) No. 030, s. 2020.
3. Paragraphs 3 and 4 of DO No. 030, s. 2020 are amended as follows:
3.1 From March 1 to March 12, 2021, schools shall conduct intervention and remediation activities based on the unique needs of the learners as determined through the results of the different forms of assessments administered for the past two quarters. These intervention and remediation activities shall be indicated in the two-week home learning plan to be prepared by the teachers, with the assistance of the assigned learning support aides (LSAs) as applicable.
3.1 From March 15 to March 19, 2021, teachers shall attend a professional development program through an In-Service Training (INSET) organized by the school or other relevant units of DepEd.
3.2 The schedule for the succeeding quarters shall be adjusted as follows:
3.2.1. Quarter 3 shall be from March 22, 2021 to May 15, 2021
3.2.2. Quarter 4 shall be from May 17, 2021 to July 10, 2021
3.3 The additional two-week period shall be compensated by a similar adjustment in the school break between SY 2020-21 and SY 2021-2022.
4. This policy shall be implemented in all public elementary and secondary schools nationwide for SY 2020-2021. Private schools, technical and vocational institutions, and higher education institutions, including state and local universities and colleges offering the K to 12 Basic Education Program are encouraged to implement these guidelines according to their philosophy, vision, and mission.
5. For inquiries, please contact the Bureau of Learning Delivery, 4th Floor, Bonifacio Building, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email at [email protected] or at telephone numbers (02) 8637-4346 and (02) 8637-4347.
6. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]