In the latest news today the House Bill 206 or the Lowering the Optional Retirement Age of Government Workers from Sixty (60) to Fifty-six (56) years is passed on 3rd reading!
This bill was first filed in the 16th Congress by ACT Teachers former Representative Antonio Tinio. The bill was again filed in the 17th Congress by Reps. Tinio and Castro and again in the 18th Congress by Rep. Castro where it was also passed on 3rd reading in both Congresses.
We urge the Senate for the swift passage of counterpart bills lowering the optional retirement age of government employees and urge the Marcos jr. Administration to enact this bill into law.
Be the first to know, Like our Facebook Page here
Get notified Join Discord Server, HERE
DOWNLOAD MOST ESSENTIAL LEARNING TEACHING MATERIALS FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR
- MELC-Based Daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- MELC-Based Daily Lesson Plans
- ALL NEW 2022-2023 Detailed Lesson Plans, DLLs
- All New Self-Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 in All Subjects
- Weekly Home Learning Plans 1st-4th Quarter in Complete Subjects for Grades 1-6
- Self Learning Modules for Grades 1-12 all Subjects All Quarters
- Complete daily lesson log DLL G1-6
- Complete PowerPoint Lesson Plan G1-6
- Complete Learning and Teaching Materials for Junior – Senior High
- Contextualize Lesson Plans for Kinder, Grades 1-10
- MELC’s for All Subjects
- Official Workweek Plan Templates
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]
Leave a Reply