‘Bagyong Usman’ Weather Update December 27, 2018 – PAGASA
PAGASA said that Albay including Burias Island, Romblon, Aklan, Capiz, Northern Negros Occidental and North of Iloilo might be under TCWS No. 1 in the next weather bulletin.
The public is reminded to take precautionary measures and coordinate with local disaster risk reduction and management offices.
Here is the update of warning signals as of 5:00 AM, December 27, 2018.
Signal No. 1 (30-60kph expected in 36h)
- Masbate including Ticao Island
- Eastern Samar
- Northern Samar
- Biliran, Leyte
- Southern Leyte
- Northern Cebu including Camotes Islands
- Dinagat Island
Below is the forecast movement, position and track of ‘Usman’ in the next five (5) days, courtesy of PAGASA.
- 24 Hour(Tomorrow morning): 205 km East of Borongan City, Eastern Samar
- 48 Hour(Saturday morning):45 km Northwest of Roxas City, Capiz
- 72 Hour(Sunday morning): 200 km North Northwest of Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- 96 Hour(Monday morning):10 km North of Pagasa Island, Palawan (Outside PAR)
- 120 Hour(Tuesday morning):275 km West Southwest of Pagasa Island, Palawan (Outside PAR)
Leave a Reply