Here is the Official Advisory on DepEd work arrangements, particularly for teaching positions, for the period June 1 to 5, 2020.
To: Undersecretaries Assistant Secretaries Minister, Basic, Higher and Technical Education, BARMM Bureau and Service Directors Regional Directors Schools Division Superintendents Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads All Others Concerned
1. The Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF) in its Resolution No. 40, s. 2020 dated May 27, 2020 adopted risk level classifications for provinces, highly-urbanized cities, and independent component cities beginning June 1, 2020 until June 15, 2020, placing such jurisdictions under Modified General Community Quarantine, General Community Quarantine, and Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine. Such risk level classifications were affirmed by the President in his televised address on the evening of May 28, 2020.
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO READ:
- PBB 2018 Update for all regions as of May 29, 2020
- DepEd Official Guidelines on Enrollment for School Year 2020-2021
2. In light of these, the Department of Education (DepEd) will be issuing comprehensive guidelines on work arrangements to take into consideration the current developments and the policies set forth by the Office of the President, the IATF, and the Civil Service Commission.
3. In the meantime, the status quo on work arrangements for officials, teaching and nonteaching personnel in all its offices, units, and schools, pursuant to DepEd Memorandum No. 043, s. 2020, and OM-OSEC-2020-001, is extended until completion of Executive Review of the proposed comprehensive guidelines submitted by the DepEd Task Force COVID-19.
4. To avoid risks of exposure pending the finalization of work arrangements by heads of offices upon the issuance of the comprehensive guidelines next week, all teachers in DepEd schools nationwide shall work from home from June 1 to 5, 2020, except for those specifically authorized by the Regional Directors to form part of the skeleton workforce who will render work in school, subject to observance of COVID-19 health and safety precautions.
5. Furthermore, in view of the enrollment period commencing on June 1, 2020, all are reminded that the first two weeks of enrollment shall completely be remote enrollment, where there will be absolutely no face-to-face, per Item V of the Guidelines on Enrollment for School Year 2020-2021 in the context of the Public Health Emergency due to COVID-19 under DepEd Order No. 008, s. 2020.
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
Be the first to be informed, Please like our Facebook Page here
Disclaimer: This post is created for information, education and dissemination purposes only, NO copyright infringement intended, for more questions and inquiries contact us at [email protected]
FREE TEACHING MATERIALS